So why bother keep practicing? Keep practicing is basically a way of saying, “we protect ourselves and others from harm due to disorder.” Disorder in this context is a condition in which one lacks knowledge and understanding on things on a given (certain, uncertain, complex, similar, or other) situation.
There are many evidences of disorder that I could point out. However, the question “how can we combat this disorder” is remained unanswered. Thus, the intention of making I Quoth Shop available is encouraged by these thoughts to make and/or awake awareness. This includes raising funds for the current cause – 100% of sales commission will go to iQuoth.org for this cause.
You may visit I Quoth Shop at: http://www.cafepress.com/iquoth
Helpful Topic Links
More about the topic…
- Connecting Practice
- What is Connecting Practice Really About?
- Can You Cope With The Demands of Your Practice?
- Are You Having Problem in Learning and Improving Your Practice?
- What Ways Can You Imagine Participating in The Creation of Knowledge Management?
- How Can a Practice Training Stage Arise in Our Society?
Related Searches: activities awake awareness combat complex condition context Disorder evidence Help intention Introduction killing knowledge lack life practice practicing protect question Quoth Shop situation skill support thoughts understanding