Definition of Terms
Category in this context is an object of a sentence that receives the action, task, and/or activity performed by a person.
Class in this context is a strategy set that shares common human attitude, program, and functionality. It is usually interchangeable with type, but slightly different in concept in that the classification of human attitude, program, and functionality is emphasized.
Checklist in this context is an enumeration of tasks to be taken or used as a prompt to help ensure consistency and completeness in carrying out the enumerated tasks.
Class in this context is a practice set of other practices that shares common programs and functionalities.
Complacency in this context is a feeling that one is satisfied with oneself’s knowledge.
Confusion in this context is a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior.
Consensual process means processes which first identify agreement, and build on that agreement.
Control in this context is an exercise of authority or power of a person to handle, discipline, command, direct, determine,influence, manipulate, limiting, cause, or enhance the procedures and/or actions in order to achieve the expected results. It regulates and manages the conditions of an operation to maintain compliance with established criteria.
Corrective Action in this context describes the procedures for taking corrective actions for the problems encountered during project execution.
Creativity and Innovation Reinforcement in this context is an act that encourages and supports a person to generate, create, build, develop, introduce, convert, refine, think, originate, learn, work, put into practice, and/or use a new management practice, product, devise, service, Strategy, method, process-way of doing things, change management process, expertise, knowledge, partnerships, leadership style, appropriate or required direction, and/or idea for improving efficiency and effectiveness advantage.
Key drivers of creativity and innovation’s successful implementation:
- Drive organization to create and innovate through the accumulation, application, and acquisition of knowledge. This facilitates the achievement of organizational goals.
- Drive organization to create and innovate through constant state of learning – both from past successes and failures and from new techniques, technologies and management approaches – for improvement and enlightenment.
- Drive organization to create and innovate through partnerships development.
- Drive organization to create and innovate through diversity of expertise and knowledge improvement.
- Drive organization to create and innovate through empowerment of staff.
- Drive organization to create and innovate through visionary Leadership.
- Drive organization to create and innovate through the effectiveness of the change management process.
- Drive organization to create and innovate through Evolution (when it is appropriate to implement incremental change) or Revolution (when something more radical is required to move the organization towards sustainability) change.
Crisis is any situation in which anxiety and confusion in making the right choice.
Cultural in this context refers to culture, a pattern of human activity and the symbolic structures that give such activity significance.