Getting involved in emphasizing Quoth importance is of a participating nature. It is a state that conceives and constructs relationships between Quoth and different groups of people and organization. The relationships could do things to nurture, spark, and increase Quoth awareness and understanding.
Thinking about a time when Quoth will be given a chance to identify and establish a special interest group to produce organization development, facilitation, education, training, service, and program, its members must be a range of consultants in public and private sectors, the group tasks would be:
• To feel that they can make a difference.
• To interrelate current personal, work, and program activities.
• To develop ways of achieving a more coordinated approach.
• To review the skills and training requirements of those involved.
• To identify shortcomings within and the means of overcoming them.
• To establish a framework for current and future educational development.
• To determine the training needs of everyone who may not yet possess the skills and abilities required by the position he occupies.
• To recommend a program for action and delivery, and systems for monitoring and evaluation.
Moreover, the special interest group must acknowledge that better care for the means will not be achieved without the general public. Thus, the group must concern with the general public and cast its net as widely as possible in order to contribute to them. The group must touch them, and if possible draw them into partnership and encourage them to adopt Quoth in their practice.
At the outset, members of the special interest group must contribute information based in their own experiences and improvements. The group must identify range of knowledge and interests.