In this study, the knowledge management tool adoption serves as the independent variable, while the validity and reliability of strategy is the dependent variable. The shortcomings and difficulties in strategic planning, which serve as the intervening variable, may affect the validity and reliability of strategy, but a person’s better understanding and action could help him/her achieve the validity and reliability of his/her strategy.
Moreover, by adopting the knowledge management tool for achieving a purpose, a person may assume that the validity and reliability of his/her strategy will lead him/her to improve his/her performance, practice and outcome.
Furthermore, the knowledge management tool adoption offers exciting possibilities based on the following characteristics:
1. It is an “on-going” process.
2. Social order has a chance to emerge.
3. It can contribute towards the evolution of strategy to its final shapes and forms.
4. The knowledge management tool can prove critical when a person have real responsibilities to meet.
5. With careful analysis, a person can better respond to the uncertainty of people and/or company disorder.
The diagrammatic representation of the conceptual framework below shows the expected flow of relationship between variables.